Monday, September 27, 2010

A few new Mojo's...

The ladies at Scrapbook steals decided to award a prize to someone in the "Diamond Club" (people who have completed all 10 Midweek Mojo's - MWM - thus far). They also gave everyone until midnight tonight to "catch up" if they hadn't completed every MWM. I hadn't done three of them, so yesterday and today I completed them. Here we go:

MWM #3...here's the sketch:



And here is my layout:



As I was uploading this layout to the Scrapbooksteals facebook fan page, I realized I forgot to add the title. It's tentatively titled "Fun with Corn." I am not really pleased with the way my printer printed out these pictures, but I think the layout as a whole turned out pretty well. I used my new i-top brad maker (which was a lot harder than I was expecting) to make the brads on the bottom left. All in all, it is a memory I wanted to remember and this layout will have to do. :)

MWM #9...here's the layout:



And here is my take on it:



I wasn't too keen on the paper choices at first, but now that it's all layed out, I think they go pretty well. They coordinate with the paper I used to make the arrow. I used chalk ink to distress around the edges of the paper. My favorite things about this layout are the cards I used for the journaling. They are from Bo Bunny's new "Learning Curve" line and worked perfectly for this layout! I have a feeling my daughter's going to like this layout. :)

MWM #10...Here's the sketch:



And here is my take:



I love how this layout turned out. I was trying to think of a way to crop many of the photos that I took at Easter this year, and this sketch worked perfectly for that! The MME papers I used worked well with the Easter theme. And while my plan of journaling over an "egg" failed, I still think this layout turned out better than I could have hoped!

Well, that does it! I'm in the Diamond Club now! Keep your fingers crossed for me as I'm hoping to win the fabulous prize of a beautiful collection from MME's Lost and Found line!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!