Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back in the saddle again...

Hello all,

It's been a while since I've blogged, but fear not. I've been crafty since the last time I wrote. I made a card for my husband's birthday that was borderline manish...



I used My Mind's Eye's 'Lil Robots collection. It had various bolts and tools, so I figured it would make a good birthday card for a man. He liked it. :)

Also, I completed a mojo page a couple weeks ago. Here is the sketch:



And here is my take on it:



I love how the papers (all MME!) are not Easter-themed, but the soft pastels work for the theme. Plus, I love how I was able to crop a bunch of pictures in one layout. That's always helpful when I have a lot of pictures to choose from for one event.

That's all for now...exciting news coming tomorrow morning!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!