Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm feeling kind of krafty today...

I thought I'd post a couple of cards that I made recently that show my love for using kraft paper. I discovered kraft paper about 8 months ago and it's been making appearances in my projects ever since.

This first card is one that I created for my hubby for Valentine's Day. I can, in NO way, take credit for this concept as I card lifted a pin I saw on Pinterest (card by Heidi Van Laar). But I CAN take credit for how cute and simple this card turned out:

I made this card in about 3 minutes. Literally. Doesn't get better than that. Plus, I used some Paper Smooches stamps. I guess it did get better. :)

The second card I made is one that I made for my bestie, who's birthday is on St. Patrick's Day. She just so happened to have given birth to her first child 6 days prior to her bday, so I had that on my brain and completely forgot to make her a card. This is what I came up with:

I actually got my inspiration for this card from Jill Cornell's blog post this morning. I always make hokey shamrock-filled cards for my friends bday, so I thought I'd stick with the green theme, ditch the shamrocks and do something different.

Both of these cards were created with MME goodies and burlap twine. A couple of my other faves. :)

That's all for now! Until next time...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards! I love your hubby's vday card. I'll have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!