Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful

Since today is November 1st, I thought I'd start this month of giving thanks with a card I made at the Scrapbooksteals.com retreat.  You may have seen this card used as an example for Monday Card Madness on their blog a couple weeks ago, as well.



I used a BUNCH of different Paper Smooches stamp sets that all have a "thanks" stamp of some sort and created a background with them.  I thought this was a fun card to give to one of my daughters' teachers.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love, love how you mixed and matched the stamps, Cristine! Love the little bits of patterned paper too! Colorful and fun! So glad that you joined us in the Paper Smooches Sparkes Challenge! Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute! I love the mixture of those sentiment stamps!! And I LOVE the design of your card--FAB!!! THANKS for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Nov. Trend Watch challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!