Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We R Memory Keepers Bewitched

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I am so thrilled to be guest designing over at the We R Memory Keepers blog today!  I was lucky to be chosen to work with their new Bewitched collection.  Head over to their blog to see one of the projects I created.  Because they were super generous and sent me a lot of goodies to play with, I thought I would share the rest of the fun stuff I made. 

First up, the layouts:




And here are a few cards I made with the scraps:




Thank you for stopping by today!  Until next time...


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. After looking at your gorgeous work I think I need to buy this collection!!! I reallylove the stitched circles and the BOO! card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job Cristine! I love everything you made!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!