Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop (a couple days late)!

 http://cutscropscreativity.com/2014/09/coffee-lovers-bloghop-2/

Hey, all!  I stumbled upon one of the most amazing blog hops this past Monday...a coffee lovers' blog hop!  I start my day with my version of a mocha (coffee, sugar free chocolate, stevia and coconut milk) and my family knows not to talk to me until I've had some in the morning.  :)  I just knew I had to play along.  :)  I originally posted this card to my instagram page because the hubs was on the computer after I made this and just couldn't understand my immediate need to use the computer.  Silly boy.  :)

Here is the card I made:


I don't have a dedicated "coffee lover" stamp set, so I pulled the coffee cup from the Paper Smooches Warm Hearts set and stamped it with some creamy brown chalk ink.  Then I filled in one of the hearts with a colored pencil and covered the entire cup with glossy accents.  Unfortunately my glossy accents is old, so it dried kind of yellow, but you get the point.  I put a tiny strip of coordinating pink cardstock onto the kraft cardstock base, then adhered the front to the card.  Simple and to the point.  And coffee.  My favorite things.  :)

That's all for today!  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

1 comment:

I love comments! Let me know what you think!