Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Reverse Confetti SFYTT #26

Hello, again!  Today I am back with a card I made for this month's Reverse Confetti SFYTT.  I have never really been good at using patterned paper in a cohesive way on cards.  They end up looking too busy to me and aren't typically my favorites when I am done with them.  But this one I really like!

Here is the sketch I used: 
https://reverseconfetti.com/2015/07/01/new-sketch-announcements/





And here is the card I made:




I used a lot of Basic Grey's Shine On collection for this card.  The sentiment is from Reverse Confetti's Lots to Say stamp set. I love how this turned out!  It is so bright and cheerful and just what a birthday card needs to be.

That is it for today!  Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

1 comment:

  1. super fun card, love the paper collection you used!
    Thanks for playing with us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!