Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Card

I was feeling particularly crafty this Father's Day, so I made Father's Day cards for the three dad's in our lives...my dad, my husband and my father-in-law. I made the same card for all three and turned them out in all of about 30 minutes!

About 95% of the cards were made with steals from scrapbooksteals.com, my FAVORITE steal website! If you haven't checked them out yet, DO IT! I got the idea for the card from idea pictures from a previous steal on scrapbooksteals. I used paper from my Breaking Free kit, Xyron sticker maker and my embossing powder and heat gun! (All previous steals!!) I have to say, I am having fun with my embossing stuff! Haven't quite perfected it yet, but I'm having fun none-the-less!

Here are a few pictures of the finished product. They were a HIT this Father's Day. I even got a thumbs up from the hubby, who suggested I make more cards and try to sell them. I took that as a green light to keep on stealing! :)








Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment girl! I would love it if you became a follower and played along in my challenges sometime! I have great prizes :) Thanks for visiting!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!