Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Scrapbooksteals!!

This week scrapbooksteals.com is celebrating their first birthday! In honor of that, they are having a new challenge each day this week. I decided to participate in today's challenge because I'm a glutton for punishment...just kidding, I did it because I was up for the challenge! I hadn't done any layouts in about a month, so I needed to dust off the creative side of my brain.

For today's challenge, Kristy posted a sketch of a layout and we were to use it as our guideline for creating a layout. Here is the sketch:



And here is my interpretation:



I always find it easier to create layouts when I have some sort of a guide, so this challenge was right up my alley! I can't wait to see what the next challenges bring!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!