Friday, July 23, 2010

Scrapbooksteals Mid-Week Mojo Sketch Challenge!

As you all know, I am a BIG, if not HUGE, fan of scrapbooksteals.com. After the success of their birthday week sketch challenges, they've decided to do a WEEKLY challenge every Wednesday. I, for one, am VERY excited about this! It means I'll have the chance to be creative at least once a week (provided the girls and husband cooperate!).

This past Wednesday was the first "Mojo" challenge. Here is the sketch:



And here is my interpretation:



Here is a close-up of the "pop-out" flower I did. I just recently discovered pop-out adhesives and I have to say, they add a whole new level of dimension that I wasn't aware I was missing out on!




I have to say, this is probably on of my favorite layouts that I've ever done. And, funny enough, the subject is ME! I've NEVER scrapped a photo of just me before, but I kind of had fun with this. And, after I was finished with it, my husband even chuckled when looking at it. :) I should add, he took the picture so he was pretty proud of the fact that I used it in the first place. As only a husband would be...

I used My Mind's Eye's Breaking Free line...which I LOVE. Well, I take that back. I pretty much LOVE anything and EVERYTHING that is MME!

Can't wait to see what next weeks challenge brings!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!