Friday, July 16, 2010

My Mind's Eye Challenge Time!

I thought I'd take a long shot and enter a layout in a sketch challenge hosted by a HUGE company...My Mind's Eye. Every month, they issue a sketch and apply the rules that the layout has to be 80% MME products. Simple enough, right? This month's add-on was that it was "hope" themed and the layout had to include the word in some way. It was a doozie!

Here is the sketch:



And here is my take on it:



The layout came together better than I expected despite me being anxious about the quality of work I would be submitting to such an amazing company! It was a good first step for me as I'd love to keep entering challenges...especially when there are awesome prizes! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!