Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

March seems to be the month of babies in my world. I have a friend who had a baby on the 10th, another who had a baby yesterday, my sister-in-law was DUE on the 10th and still patiently baking her little boy until he's ready to make an appearance and ANOTHER friend who's due this weekend. PHEW! I've made a couple congrats cards for the babies who have already been welcomed to the world and I thought I'd share them with you.

The first was made for a friend who had a little boy.



It's hard to see from the picture, but I used pop-out adhesive behind the matted picture to make it stand out. I colored in the stamp with colored pencils as they were all I had on hand and I'm in NO way ready to take on the Copic commitment! :) I'm very please with the way this card turned out.

This next card was made for our friend who had a baby girl yesterday.



I used my Silhouette to create this card. In their online store, I found a cute bib card kit. It comes with EVERY shape you see on this card. I can't seem to pass up kits because you get SO much for your money (even if it's just 99 cents). I wish I had used better background paper when I made this, but you can still see some of colors that I pulled out to create the bib and flowers. I think it turned out pretty cute!

I'm sure I'll have more to post soon as there are still two more babies coming! Until then...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!