Friday, April 22, 2011

A "Thank You" Card...

I needed to make a masculine thank you card for my Grandpa. I'm good at making girly/feminine cards, but I never really tackle the masculine variety. I recently snagged a MME Bella Bella paper pack at my local Home Goods and I knew I had to put some of those papers to use. Here's what I came up with:



Yes, there is a flower on it, but I think my Grandpa will be able to appreciate it. :) I colored it with Glimmer Mist and think it matches the papers so well! I wish my printer would stop hating me and start printing the color I choose in Word and not something way darker or not even close, but this will do. I'm pleased with the way this card turned out and I hope my Grandpa appreciates it. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!