Saturday, June 25, 2011

And I'm BACK!

So I know I said I'd be back with layouts, but I just finished making a card that I'm extremely proud of. I've never claimed to be a cardmaker. Heck, I've never claimed to be a scrapbooker, either. I'm really good at faking it. :)

Anyway, I saw a card recently that inspired me and this is what I came up with:



This card contains my favorite colors of the moment: brown, aqua and pink. Luckily for me, MME Stella and Rose's Hazel line has a couple of those colors and kraft paper (which I'm OBSESSED with right now) goes really well with Hazel! Throw a little twine in the mix and you've got one of my FAVORITE cards that I've ever made. It's simple, it's pretty and it's for someone special. Triple bonus!

Next time I'll be back with layouts, PROMISE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!