Saturday, June 25, 2011

Let's Update This Thing!

Holy cow! It's been a LONG time since I've posted anything! Life sure is getting hectic, especially with school being out (weird to say that when my oldest only went to school two days a week, for 2.5 hours a day).

ANYWAY, I thought I'd start with some cards that I've made lately. I found a fun card sketch from the incredibly talented Kristy Lee at Scrapbooksteals and made a few cards based on it.

Here's the sketch:



And here are the cards I created:


(sorry for the blurry picture)

I recently made the discovery that 6x6 paper pads were the BEST INVENTION EVER!! They are perfect for card making, especially when you don't want to dive into a whole 12x12 sheet of paper to make a card. <3 it! For these cards I used Echo Park For The Record, MME Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky and Imaginisce Enchanted. Second best invention ever...TWINE! I am in LOVE!

I had fun making all of these cards and I hope that the people who received them enjoyed them as well.

I'll show you a BUNCH of new layouts I've created next time! Until then...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!