Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Wonderful Gift Card Holder

Good evening, friends! Anyone else ready for Christmas to be over with? {raises hand} It seems like the middle of December raced to get here and the days have been creeping by ever since. Maybe it's just me.

ANYway, I thought I'd make a card to put a gift card in. We all know how attractive the card holder that comes with the gift card usually are. I decided to put a different spin on them this year. And I'll tell you something...this is SUCH an easy and cute way to dress up a gift card!

I used a craft pocket as the card holder and then decorated around it a bit using twine, an edge punch and a little tag I made.

This card probably took me 20 minutes to make. That's quite an accomplishment in this crafty novice's book. :)

I hope I inspired you to put a new spin on an old (an unattractive) idea.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Until next time...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!