Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Quick Card

Hello, hello!  It's been a while since I have made or posted a non-watercolor card so I decided to knock one out really quickly tonight.  Making cards seems to be my therapy lately.  When I'm stressed out or have had a long day, putting a card together always seems to make me smile.  Isn't that what it's all about?  Plus, when a card is this quick and easy to throw together, it doesn't take a lot of thinking.  Which is good because right now my brain is mush.  :)


I wanted this card to be simple and fun.  I used my favorite colors (pink and teal) and my favorite embellishments (wood veneer and enamel dots).  Super simple. 

I'm submitting this card for this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  The theme is Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon with more watercolor fun.  Yay! 

Until then...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

1 comment:

  1. Great CAS card! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!