Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm a Scrappy FOOL!

I was on a roll last week getting caught up on all of the MWMs I've missed. I've got about 6 more left before I'm all caught up and at the rate I'm working, they'll be done in NO TIME! :) Here are the layouts I completed last week:

MWM #11:



And my layout:



I didn't follow this sketch as closely as I usually do, so that was a big change for me! I have to say that it was COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone to do a layout at an angle, but I'm in love with the way it turned out! This Fancy Pants "My Family" kit has certainly gotten good use while scrapping the pictures I had from this photo session! I even got to use my newest Scrapbooksteals steal...the i-rock! With two girls, I knew I HAD to get one! There's going to be bling on EVERYTHING! :)

MWM #17:



And my layout:



Here are a couple close-ups of details:



While I'm not 100% pleased with the way this turned out, I still think it's pretty cute. You can't really tell from the pictures, but the background cardstock was pink with blue scratch marks all over it. This is why I chose the pink and blue pallate for the layout. The second page seems kind of plain to me, but I still like it.

MWM #18:



And my layout:



I LOVE THIS LAYOUT! I didn't know how to make a layout gender neutral when there was a daddy and a baby girl in the pictures. I took a frilly, dark cardstock and placed it over a plain white cardstock. Adding pinks, blues and greens helped neutralize everything. My husband really likes this layout, so I guess I did something right! :)

MWM #19:



And my layout:



This layout is just so precious! The browns from the papers complement the sepia tone of the picture so well. I also decided to use pinks as they all seemed to go together so well. Of course, I'm addicted to my Basic Grey "Bittersweet" papers and they just *happen* to be in the pink/brown category. :) I used a glittered pink cardstock for the background of this layout. It's just a cute, girly layout and I love it!

MWM #21:



And my layout:



The pictures of my layouts never turn out well, so some of the details get lost in translation. I did this layout on glittered cardstock that seemed to have the same green tones as the layout. This layout has easily made it into my top 10. :)

MWM #22:



And my layout:



This layout CRACKS.ME.UP! When I saw the title in this My Mind's Eye "Merry Days of Christmas" paper pack, I just KNEW I had to use it. What would Christmas pictures with Santa be if there weren't a few hilarious, crying baby pictures? :) Another one of my top 10 layouts!

And last but not least...MWM #25:



And my layout:



Here are some close-ups of details:



Here we go with the Basic Grey "Bittersweet" collection again! :) I just had to use it because it tied together the colors in all of my pictures so nicely! I made the journaling in this layout a letter to my daughter. Hopefully she'll love to see how silly she was when she was little. :)

This is not the end, my friends. :) It's just a goodbye until next time. Hope you've enjoyed looking at my mojo's as much as I enjoyed making them! Until next time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!