Thursday, February 10, 2011

Midweek Mojo Time Again!

I've had some pretty awesome ::insert sarcasm here:: headaches the past couple of nights, so I haven't scrapped as much as I would have liked. While my oldest was at preschool this afternoon, I started on my Midweek Mojo layout and just completed it during my girls' naptime. I know I say this a lot, but I LOVE how this layout turned out! Before I go on, maybe I'll just show you the sketch...

Here it is:



And here's my layout:



I NEVER know what to do with the 12 x 12 die cuts that come with various collections, but when I saw this sketch I just KNEW I wanted to use one. And in more than one place! I used my Fancy Pants Love Birds collection that I won from a facebook contest (the best kinds of paper are the FREE kind!). The colors in this collection went well with the colors we were all wearing in the picture.

I still have those six layouts to catch up on, so I'll be back soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!