Thursday, February 24, 2011

Midweek Mojo, Anyone?

Scrapbooksteals' sketch this week called for one 4x6 landscape picture and I just so happen to have a few singletons lying around. Once I saw this sketch, I knew EXACTLY which picture I wanted to use!

Here is the sketch:



And here is my layout:



First off, I knew right off the bat that I wanted this to be a colorful layout, to mimic all of the colors from the toys in the picture. I think I succeeded in that department. :) I also did some stitched spirals on the page to fill in some of the blank space. I think it worked without feeling too over powering. This layout was a little out of my comfort zone because I don't usually use so much solid cardstock on a page, but I love the way this layout turned out!!

Until next time...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This layout is so cute and so is the picture! I adore your stitched spirals!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!