Monday, August 1, 2011

Mid Week Mojo Time!

As you may have seen from my recent post, Scrapboooksteals.com has recently completed a YEAR of sketch challenges!! They have started over and have changed it up a bit. Now, instead of being 52 sketches, there will be 10 sketch increments, with a new jewel club for each increment. Last Tuesday's sketch started the Topaz club.

Here is the sketch for Topaz #1:



And here is the layout I created:



I have to say, it was different creating a layout about myself as I'm so used to scrapping my girls. In fact, this is only the second time I've scrapped myself. (The first being MWM #1.) I love the way it turned out and I am committing myself to use this sketch at least two more times to make a layout for each of my girls. :)

That's it for now...until next time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!