Friday, September 14, 2012

Cards to share...

Wow, I have been on a card making ROLL as of late!  I hate to sound incredibly corny, but Paper Smooches stamps really inspire me to make cards.  (And no, I am not being paid to say that.)  Their sentiments just work for everything under the moon and their other stamps can be used for every occasion as well. Here are a couple cards I made today:

I used Circle of Honor to create this card:



This card was made with Smarty Pants:


And this card was made with a Pebbles flower stamp and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn Sophie's Sentiments.


Sorry this post is so short and sweet, but I hear my girls tearing up the house and I should probably reclaim my post as Queen.  :)  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards, Cristine! Love the one with the falcon and the camo hearts on the background. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches September DT Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!