Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge...

I was inspired by this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.  This week is was a sketch (my favorite!):


And here is the card that I made:


When I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to do a cute banner with twine tied around it.  Little did I know that a brand new paper pad I just purchased was going to allow me to make such a shabby chic card to boot! 

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stay tuned for my long awaited (maybe only by me) post showing my scrap room transformation!

Until then...


2 comments:

  1. Your card is just so fabulously shabby!!! My favorite style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! LOVE those shabby papers! Beautiful take on this sketch:) THANKS for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!