Monday, September 10, 2012

My newest addiction...

If you have to be addicted to something, being addicted to stamps and pretty paper is one of the better ways to go.  :) Although I also seem to be addicted to washi tape (buying it, not using it).  It could be worse, right?

Anyway, I have always been a fan of Paper Smooches stamps since the first time I laid eyes on them.  I think I own all of the sentiments and I also have a few other sets.  I thought I'd make a post to show off some of the cards I've made using various PS sets.  (Side note:  I am also attempting to be a PS Guest Designer, but I'd be doing this post even if I didn't have ulterior motives.)  :)

Here are a few of my latest creations:

:)




 I have to admit, this Great Chemistry card is only my second paper-piecing project.  I love how it turned out, though!


 Maybe I am biased, but this Make a Wish card is one of the prettiest I've ever made.






I think this card is so simple, yet so fun.  It was the first time I ever used washi tape as a decorative background on a card.  I know the Welcome Home stamp is meant for redeployment (in non-military terms:  coming home from deployment) purposes, but I thought it was also fitting for a card that I gave my friend and her husband after they bought their first house.

My absolute favorite thing about PS sentiment stamps is that they can be used for EVERYTHING and they work with all kinds of stamps as well.  They are the first sentiments I reach for when I am making a card because I love all of the fun fonts.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my recent card creations.

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. I am so inspired by all of these cards! It's too hard to pick a favorite, so I won't :) LOVE that chemistry card!! And the make a wish, and the hexex...they are ALL amazing. I'll be pinning later ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!