Saturday, December 1, 2012

Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Challenge





Ok, I lied...I'm back with one more entry for you all.  :)  I made something for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge and wanted to show what I created. 

Here is the inspiration picture for this week's Picture Perfect challenge:


And here is the card I created:


The ink I chose was a bit too light for the background, but I like how it all turned out.  I pulled the yellow, grey and salmon colors from the inspiration photo, as well as the different patterns.  It came out just as shabby chic-y as I had imagined in my head.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!  

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...I love how is has a rustic feel. So stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shabby chic design! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love that you said you lied and shared another PSS card! :) LOVE this card--great papers and design! I love the use of twine!! FUN! Great take on this inspiration photo challenge!!! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!