Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bye Google Reader...

So I've never read blogs through Google Reader.  I just read the blogs I follow on my Blogger dashboard.  But I wanted to make sure that my readers (all three of you) can still read my blog after Google Reader is no more.

I have added a few other ways to read my blog on the right hand side of the page (over there somewhere-->).  The first way is to follow by email.  You'll get my latest posts sent directly to your email.  The second way is through Feedly.  Just click the widget in my sidebar to become a Feedly follower.  The third way is through Bloglovin, which has the same easy process to become a follower. 

I hope you will follow me though one of these avenues if you have not already!  I will be back tomorrow with a layout I created at 11:45pm last night.  :)  Until then...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!