Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Belated Father's Day!


Happy Monday!  I had meant to get this post up sooner, but life got in the way.  I had surgery on Thursday to remove my gallbladder and today is the first day I feel well enough to sit in front of the computer long enough to edit pictures and get this post ready.

I hope everyone had a great Dad's day!  We had to spread Father's Day out a few days to accommodate the schedules of all the busy dad's in our family, but we had a good time at each celebration.

Here are the cards that I made for the Dad's in my life:


I made this first card for my own Dad.  It's simple yet sophisticated, just like my Dad.  :)  I used an enamel dot as a tie tack.  So fun!


This card was made for my father-in-law.  He LOVES doing crossword puzzles.  In fact, we gave him a new crossword puzzle dictionary because the one he uses is outdated and completely falling apart.  I was almost giddy when I found this crossword puzzle paper in my MME This and That paper pad.


I made this last card for my hubs.  And I have to say this one is my favorite of the bunch.  It was about 10:30pm when I made this and since I knew I wanted a speech bubble on the front, I had to improvise and make one by hand.  I think the card turned out fun.  :)

That is all for now!  I hope you have a great week!  Until next time...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!