Saturday, September 19, 2015

CASology #164: Umbrella

It's the weekend!!  Did this week last a lifetime for anyone else?  Just me?  :)  It was a rainy day yesterday, so I spent some time in my craft room.  I decided to play along with this week's CASology challenge, where the them is Umbrellas


Here is the card I made:



I used to be obsessed with all things brown in the craft world...kraft paper, brown inks of all kinds, earth toned papers, etc.  So it was nice to get out of my pink/teal phase for a bit and create something different.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2.  I love how it turned out.

I am also going to enter this in this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme is Die Crazy

That is all for today!  Thanks for popping by!

Until next time...  
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

2 comments:

  1. I love this - the pretty pops of pink overflowing (such a good image for a love sentiment!) so glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love that pretty umbrella! Wonderful design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!