Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Fusion Card Challenge: Back to School

Hello!  I had some time to play this past Labor Day weekend, so I thought I would play along with this week's Fusion Card Challenge.  Here is the theme/sketch:


http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/09/fusion-back-to-school-we-are-back.html

And here is the card I made:


I flipped the sketch on it's side, then used the Smarty Pants set from Paper Smooches and the A Good Apple set from Lawn Fawn to create a chalkboard scene fit for any teacher.  I think it turned out kind of cute! 

Here is a close up of some of the elements I colored with colored pencils and mineral spirits:



That is all for today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

2 comments:

  1. What super fun images for this school blackboard scene - right down to the chalk and eraser! Thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Challenge Cristine! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delightful, that you sold me on this set, I MUST have it now, your scene is beyond adorable! So glad that you were inspired to join us in the FAB "Back to School" FUSION fortnightly cue!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!