Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge

Hello!  My girls have been at a day camp all week, so I am getting some serious card making done!  Today I am back with a card that I created for this week's Fusion Card Challenge

Here is the GORGEOUS picture and the sketch for the week:

http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/07/july-17th-french-cupcakes.html
Isn't that a beautiful picture?  I tried to do it some kind of justice with the card I made:






I wanted this card to be pretty, so I added the white sequins and the dyed seam binding to finish it off.  I love how it turned out!  Doesn't seam binding just make everything pretty?  :)

While I am here, I wanted to share another card I made for some friends of ours who just bought a new house.


I used my Silhouette to cut out the stamp-edged background, house and heart.  The stamps are all from Avery Elle.  It's a simple card, but sometimes those are the best kind.  I hope our friends like it.

That's all for today!  Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. Both your cards are gorgeous. Your first card is super pretty! I love the pink sentiment, it works so well! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you have created,such loveliness!!! Thanks for joining us at FUSION, love it if you are able to join again Thursday for another lovely challenge!!!! Love seeing what you create!!!!!

    I agree, that ribbon is so lovely, and the added sequins just FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty Cristine! LOVE the bow and yes, you have done a great justice to the awesome picture inspiration! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!