Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mama Elephant and Me Challenge

Happy half-way point!  Today I am back with a card that I created for the Mama Elephant and Me Challenge blog.  This is a new one for me, so I'm excited to be playing along! 

Here is the inspiration photo:

http://www.mamaelephantandme.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-new-challenge.html


And here is my card:


This card was a challenge for me, but I am happy with the way it turned out.  I am kind of loving the sequins here.  I didn't have any fun, orange sequins, so I took a small flower stamp, stamped it with orange ink, then covered it with a clear sequin.  That works just as well, if you ask me!

Here is a close up of the sequins:


That is all for today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more.  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!