Monday, July 21, 2014

Some sparkly fun!

Well, folks, it's a new week.  And it's July 21st.  I'm not quite sure how that happened so quickly, but it did.  Anyway, I decided to play last night and wanted to share what I made.  Here is the sketch I used: 

http://thecuttingedgechallenge.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-cutting-edge-challenge-4.html

And here is the card I made:



I used my new Neat and Tangled Photo Booth stamp set for this card.  (I won it from their Little Tangles challenge blog.)  First I stamped the photo strip in black ink, then I went over it with Versamark and covered it with some yummy clear embossing powder that has glitter in it.  Oh, I also used the glasses and mustache from Sweet Stamp Shop's Too Hip set.  Then I stamped the images and sentiments and added enamel dots.  I think it turned out really fun!

Here is a close up of the sparkle:


I am also submitting this card to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme is Spots and Dots.

That is all for today!  I hope you all have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

3 comments:

  1. love the pink and black combo and use of neat and tangled!! such a fun and sassy card :) thank you so much for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and great ideas!! Thank you for playing along with us at The Cutting Edge Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Cristine! I love all those fun little icons!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Cutting Edge Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!