Monday, July 28, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Designer Drafts

Happy Monday!  Today I am here with something special.  I was making a card for this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge when my oldest daughter, who is 7 years old, came over and asked if she could make one, too.  She did a great job, so let me get a move on this post so you can see her card.  :)

Here is the sketch:
http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2014/07/july-27-august-2-designer-drafts.html

And here is the card I made:


It's been a while since I made a card using patterned paper, so I felt a bit out of my element.  I think it turned out pretty, though. 

Here is my daughter's card:


Aside from the busy patterns of the paper, I think she did a fabulous job!  All I did is cut the papers for her.  She did everything else.  If you look closely, she heat embossed the sentiment in the bottom right corner.  Looks like I have a little card maker in the family.  :) 

That's all for today!  It's another good week for card challenges, so I'll be back with more soon!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, love that pretty blue card! I am terrible at combining patterned papers, but you did an amazing job! And your daughters card is SO cute! Love the buttons she added. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!