Friday, January 2, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 135


Long time no see, friends!!  I have severely neglected my blog the past few months but that will change...today is my first post as a DT member for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge blog!  We are all ready for our first challenge of 2015 and I am excited to show you all what I have been up to.  Here is the first challenge:

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/





And here is what I cooked up:



You will have to excuse the super crummy picture.  In the last month, we have only had about 10 days with sunlight.  It's been very bizarre...I'm not even in Seattle!  ;)

Anyway, for this card I used the Four Petal Set Fri-Dies and a sentiment from the Beanstalks set.  First, I stamped the sentiment.  Then once I cut the flowers out, I popped black brads through the centers and then used glue dots to adhere them to the card.  Then I placed some black sequins around them using Glossy Accents. 

That is all for today!  I hope you will all come over to play with us this month! 

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

2 comments:

I love comments! Let me know what you think!