Friday, January 30, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge 136 - Watercolor Love

Good Morning!  Today I am back to tell you about a brand new challenge going on over at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge blog! 



This month's theme is Watercolor Love and if you have followed me for a while, you know this challenge is right up my alley!  You can go big and bold or soft and subtle but no matter your style, watercolors always add the perfect touch to cards.

Here is the card I created:



First, I traced the HeartBoard Fri-Die onto watercolor paper so I had a general idea of the size of the biggest heart.  Then I used a clean brush and applied water to the entire area within and around the heart.  Next, I dabbed pink watercolor paint randomly within the heart and just let the water move it around.  Once it was dry, I used the die again to cut out the hearts, then I adhered them together on the front of the card.  The simple sentiments are from Love Notes.

I just love how this card turned out.  It can't get any more clean and simple than this, right?  :)  I hope you'll play along with us this month and I can't wait to see what you create!


Don't forget that Fri-Dies are 20% off right now until February 1st!  Be sure to check them out!!



That's it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!