Monday, January 19, 2015

Paper Girls Challenge #72 - Cork

**Please click HERE if you are looking for my ScrapbookSteals Feature!**

Happy Monday!  Today I am back with this week's Paper Girls Challenge.  The theme?  Cork.  Cork has been one of my favorite trends as of late.  It's up there with wood veneers, sequins and enamel dots.  :)

Here is a layout I made more than a year ago, but never shared.


I made this layout right after we adopted our cute little puppy, Brody.  He was curled up in a tiny ball under my craft desk sleeping.  Gosh, he was a cutie!  ANYway, I used cork alphas and embellishments on this layout. 


And since I can't seem to make anything without enamel dots, I thought it would be fun to splatter some Mister Huey's ink and then throw some into the fun mix.  I love how it all turned out!

That is all for today!  I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!

Until next time...

 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

1 comment:

I love comments! Let me know what you think!