Sunday, August 29, 2010

The big Midweek Mojo reveal!

Calm down, calm down. I know you're excited to see what I came up for this week's Midweek Mojo (from the ladies - namely Kristy - at scrapbooksteals.com). I had fun with this one! First of all, I turned Pandora on and started listening to my "Salt n Pepa" channel. GOOD TIMES! The song I'm listening to as I type this is "Baby got back" by Sir Mixalot. Now if that doesn't take me back to high school, I don't know what will.

ANYWAY, I had some fun papers lying around, so I was excited to use them on this week's challenge. Here is the sketch Kristy created this week...



And here is the layout I came up with...



Isn't it FUN?! The colors of the papers and pictures don't really go together, but I don't even care. I created a layout that I L.O.V.E. and I think it turned out great! I love the My Mind's Eye papers and how all of the cardstock matched it so well. The brads and buttons even coordinated well! I LOVE it when a layout comes together this easily! I wish the picture had turned out a little clearer, but it is breezy outside and every time I tried to take a good shot, the breeze would blow the layout over. In any event, I hope you like the layout as much as I liked making it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!