Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Finally done! Ugh!

Have you ever done a layout that you were just SO glad to have completed? This layout is like that for me. I've had this idea in my head for over a month to do a layout relaying what a "Toy Story" summer it's been around here, but for some reason I just dreaded actually working on this layout. I cut out each cloud by hand because I couldn't find the perfect paper to mimic Andy's room's wallpaper. I created the title from scratch and cut out the Woody and Buzz by hand as well. A lot of hand-cramping work went into this layout. It turned out very cute, though, I must say. I feel like I need more on the right-hand side of the layout, but this will do for now. Maddie's going to LOVE this one! :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!