Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's scraplifting time!

I've mentioned it before, it if it weren't for scraplifting, all of my pages would look like a 4 year-old did them. Scraplifting taps into the creativity I didn't know I possessed. I cringe when I think about how boring my first scrapbook looks.

Anyway, I saw this picture in a recent Scrapbooks, etc. add and knew I wanted to do something with it. It's fun, I loved the basic layout concept and I thought the sun was super cute!



Here is my take on it:



The picture didn't come out as clear as I'd hoped because it's slightly overcast today, but I think you get the general idea. I think it turned out really well. It was a little outside my comfort zone to put the journaling on the left side of the picture, but I think it looks good that way. I put the picture on the right-hand side of the page because I thought it would look better if the sun was looking down directly over the pictures of the girls in the water. Speaking of the sun, isn't it cute? :)

I wish I had the creative knack for scrapbooking all on my own, but until that develops in my brain I'm glad I have scraplifting!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!