Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Rainbow of Thanks

This week Winnie and Walter stamps and Simon Says Stamp are working together and throwing out some challenges in the process.  I am playing along with one today, with the theme of using a rainbow color palette.  I have been a fan of Winnie and Walter stamps since I stumbled upon them, but I have yet to get my hands on any of them yet.  I am so glad that they have cut files that go along with their stamps so I can still play along!

Here is the card that I made: 


I created a stencil using my Silhouette and then filled it in using Distress Inks.  I cut out the sentiment using gold glitter paper and then added coordinating sequin colors for added interest.

Here is a close up of the details:


This was another super quick and easy card and I love how it turned out! I am also submitting it to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme is Anything Goes.

That is all for today!  I appreciate you taking the time to stop by!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

2 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! I love the colors with the gold sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!