Saturday, August 16, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Happy Saturday!  Today I am playing along with this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.  Here is the inspirational photo:

http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2014/08/august-10-16-picture-perfect-challenge.html

And here is the card I created:


I was inspired, quite literally, by the washi-decorated jars holding paint brushes.  I started by stamping two paint brushes and watercoloring them in with the same color ink I stamped them in.  Then I stamped the mason jar on some vellum, put some washi tape across it, then cut it all out as one piece.  I added some pink and natural burlap twine to finish the jar off.  I love the simplicity of this card.  I'll save it for one of my artsy friends.  :)

That is all for today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card that I recently made.  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! Love the washi across the mason jar - a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!