Monday, August 11, 2014

AEIHeartU Challenge #13: Kraft

Hello, all!  I sit here in utter disbelief that my biggies goes back to school tomorrow...and that she'll be starting 2nd grade!  Where does the time go?! 

I thought I'd share a card I made for this week's Avery Elle AEIHeartU Challenge.

http://aeiheartuchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/08/aeiu-challenge-13kraft.html

Here is the card I made:


I used Avery Elle's Thanks A Bunch stamp set with Distress Inks.  The pinks just kind of pop off the page, don't they?  I wanted to keep with the natural look of the watercolor paper, so I backed it with a Kraft cardstock.  I love how it turned out. 

That is it for now!  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

4 comments:

  1. You are so right, the pink does pop, I love your card, the flowers are so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty! Thank you for joining the AE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bouquet and yes, the colors do pop!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!