Monday, August 18, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #88

Good Morning, everyone!  Hope you all are gearing up for a great week!  We are on week #2 school for the biggie and counting down the weeks until the little goes back to school.  We had summer break, right?  It went by so fast, I just wanted to make sure I didn't actually miss it.  :)

Anyway, I am back today with a card I made for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch:

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2014/08/case-this-sketch-88.html

And here is the card I made:


I found this fun scribble shape in the Silhouette store and decided to use it to make flowers with.  I used the offset feature to give the scribbles a solid background of the same size, then watercolored all six shapes separately.  I love how they turned out.  I did some random green shapes behind them to create the look of greenery.  I stamped the WPlus9 sentiment with Versamark and embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I just love how it all turned out!

That is all I have for today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!