Friday, August 29, 2014

Winnie & Walter Craft Dash

Happy Friday, everyone!  Today I am playing along with another Winnie and Walter challenge featuring Simon Says Stamp.  Again, I am so grateful Winnie and Walter has cut files to play with so I can play along with these challenges! 

The challenge I am participating in today is a nod to Pretty Pink Posh's 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge.  I loved that challenge and was lucky enough to win one!  I was so excited to get to do another one as it really is different putting a card together when you have less than 10 minutes to do so.  There is way less thinking involved so you don't have time to second guess yourself. 

First off, I gathered my supplies,  For these challenges, you are allowed to have all of your supplies handy, you just can't have anything assembled yet.  I pre-cut my sentiment, but honestly, it would only have added about 30 seconds to my time if I hadn't yet.  Here is everything I used:


Then I started the timer and got to work.  Here is the card with my finishing time:


It's hard to see in my pictures, but the sentiment is cut from black glitter paper.  I stamped some flowers and leaves onto white cardstock and then trimmed them out.  I adhered them and then applied the sentiment using Glossy Accents to make sure it stayed.  I threw on some enamel dots and I was done!  Love it!

Here is a better picture of the finished card:


I had so much fun participating in this challenge!  I am also submitting it to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme is anything goes.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

1 comment:

I love comments! Let me know what you think!