Monday, August 8, 2011

The Pinterest Card-Lifter Strikes Again!


Last time I posted, I shared a card I made using a card I pinned on Pinterest as inspiration. Well, I'm back with TWO more! The first two weeks of August are FILLED with family birthdays and anniversaries, so to say I've been making a lot of cards lately would be an understatement. Thank goodness I have a site like Pinterest to go to for inspiration!

Here is the first card I lifted...



And here is my version:



I think this turned out pretty cute. I made this for my father-in-law's birthday and he told me it was one of the best cards he's ever received...because it was hand made. Well, folks, any doubt I had about making cards is completely gone. Validation like that is all I needed to keep pushing me to make cards. :)

Here is the second card I lifted:



And here is my version:



I made this card for my mother-in-law. I love how I just happened to have buttons and twine that matched...I guess that's button hoarding at it's finest. :) My MIL loved this card, which again, was a nice validation. :)

That's all for now! I'll be back soon with more projects! Until then...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!