Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Need some Mojo?

Thanks to a fantastic sketch by the fantastic Kristy Lee (of Scrapbooksteals fame), I made a layout that is one of my faves to date. You know those papers that come in some collections that are printed with all kinds of stuff? They make you wonder, "Now how the heck am I supposed to use THAT?" Well I finally used one of those sheets and now I wonder why I didn't try using one sooner!

First, here is the sketch I used:

And here is the layout I created:


The only things I added to this page were the picture, the papers under the picture, some embellishments, some twine and some alphas. I didn't have to think about how to fill up the white space and I didn't have to add too many embellishments as the background paper was busy enough.


I am in love with this layout. :) The papers are from My Mind's Eye's Fine and Dandy line, which is one of my favorite collections EVER.

I hope I was able to show you how easy it is to use these fun background papers. Until next time!






PS Don't forget about my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Let me know what you think!