Thursday, September 3, 2015

It's STAMPtember!

It's finally September!  That means cooler days are {supposedly} ahead!  I heart fall and everything it brings.  Another reason I love September?  Because it brings the fun-ness of Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtemberSTAMPtember is full of releases, collaborations and other fun goodies.



I was chosen, along with lots of others, to show off some of the new release items.  I was sent the beautiful Merry Christmas Ornament wafer die to play with.
 http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product.aspx?id=331993&c=1425

So pretty.  I knew when I saw it that I wanted to make a shaker card.  Here is what I came up with:

 
I used Distress Inks to shade a piece of paper, then I die cut the ornament out of it.  I probably should have done the sentiment a bit darker because it gets lost in the shaker element, but I think it turned out so pretty.  I covered the die cut piece with Wink of Stella clear glitter for a bit of extra shimmer.

That is all for today!  Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
  photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Lucky you... you got my favorite die from the entire release! It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!