Monday, April 7, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #71

Today I am playing along with this week's CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch:

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2014/04/case-this-sketch-71.html

And here is my card:


I masked off the center of the card and then used some pearlescent watercolors to create some messy and fun splatters.  I used a dropper and a straw to do the big splatters.  I dropped a big dot of paint on the card, then blew it around to create the movement.  I could not for the life of me get the sentiment to come out cleanly, so I gave up on it.  But otherwise, I love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

1 comment:

  1. I love how this turned out! What a great idea to use the dropper and straw:) And don't worry about the sentiment! I think it looks just fine:) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!