Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm dreaming, right?! Tell me I'm dreaming!

So last Friday was just any other day.  I did my usual "mom" stuff and drudged on as I always do. (Parenting is hard, is it not?!  Especially when you have a strong-willed red head for a daughter.  Oy!)  I was in the kitchen making dinner when my biggie asked me for some help on my tablet.  She brought it over to me to show me something.  I helped her and before she walked away, I noticed that I had some new email messages.  They're usually spam, so I just glanced at them quickly when I noticed an email with the heading:  You're a Stamping Royalty Winner!"  Wait, WHAT?!  That's not spam!  I took the tablet back and opened the email.  A card I submitted in the Congratulations category was picked as one of the winners!  All I could do was say, "HOLY CRAP!" out loud.  My girls thought I was crazy.

Thank you SO MUCH Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking for giving me the hugest honor of my crafty life! Never in a million years would I have guessed that one of my cards would be chosen amongst some of the most talented women in the cardmaking world.  I am truly grateful!

I can't post a picture of the card because it will be published in Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking July 2014 issue. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today to hear my news!  I need to get stamping...no pressure, right?!  Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

7 comments:

  1. So. Flipping. Exciting! And so well deserved! Happy for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congrats! Happy to be Royalty with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations from your newest follower! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I didn't have time to check out the Paper Crafts blog on Friday...but just saw your name there now and thought I'd congratulate you! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!