Monday, April 28, 2014

Sequin Shaker Blog Hop!


http://prettypinkposh.com/2014/04/sequin-shaker-blog-hop.html
 
Happy Monday, friends!  Today I decided to play along with the Pretty Pink Posh Sequin Shaker Blog Hop and try a technique that I have never really tried before (with much success, anyway).  Shaker cards!  After watching the tutorial that Paulina from Pretty Pink Posh put together, I was inspired to give it a go.

This is what I came up with:



I wanted to make this a hip mother-to-be card, so I used the silhouette of a cute preggie and made a frame for the front of the card.  I wrapped the twine around the frame piece before securing the whole thing to the acetate.  I used some foam strip tape to life up the frame, added the stamped sentiment and some sequins, then put the frame on top of the card.  It was so fast and easy!  I just might have a new addiction.  (Shaker cards and sequins!  Oh my!)

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!  Until next time...
 photo Signature_zps1df7bf72.png

12 comments:

  1. I agree, new addiction. Very cute card, Love that you could do this pink, blue or neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Love the twine around her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! How SWEET Is this!! I LOVE your Shaker Card Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DELIGHTFUL and CLEVER card - LOVE your shaker window!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your sweet sequin shaker inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you say LOVE?!!!

    Hugs,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun frame! What a sweet card to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this card! IT´s so nice and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your cute shaker!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    {Would love to have you visit. My shakers are #49, 58 and 159}

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Let me know what you think!